Sunday, October 08, 2006

Moooo-dicons


The one thing I definately like about LiveJournal is the option given to display your mood. It gives the reader a sense of perspective on how to take the words being read. It also gives the writer an opportunity to let out a quick and sometimes needed emotion.

I am currentl VERY moody as I have had a virus all weekend that causes a nauseating vertigo...bleck! I am sure it is a virus because I have never had vertigo before, and earlier this week my manager also had her first case of vertigo. So if any other lowcountry reader feels dizzy in the head, don't be blue. You are not alone!

No comments:

Centerburg, Ohio- Feb. 22, 1919.

 Centerburg, Ohio Feb. 22, 1919 Dear Uncle,       I received your letter today.  Mr. Van Sickle gave it to me this morning.  Grandma gave it...